This full day conference is presented by Jeff Zindani LLB MA, Solicitor, Legal Trainer, Author and Lead Contributor of Personal Injury Scribe.
This conference is APIL accredited.
This timely 1-day conference will guide you through a number of important developments over the past 12 months for personal injury lawyers and will look at some hot topics for practitioners.
Jeff Zindani, LLB MA, who is an experienced PI practitioner, undertaking work for both claimant and insurers, will look at not only case law guidance but practical tips and insights, to tactics used by insurers and defendants.
The conference will cover the following:
- Civil Liability Act 2018 -Key Provisions and Market Insight
- Overcharging: The End of the 100% Success Fee Model?
- Claims Portal and Fixed Recoverable Costs: Court of Appeal Guidance
- Fundamental Dishonesty: Latest Case Law and Tips
- Qualified One-Way Costs Shifting- Practice and Procedure
- Limitation and Service Issues: Avoiding Procedural Death
- CPR Round Up, Including CPR 36 Cases, Experts, Relief from Sanctions
- Costs Update: Recent Cases on Proportionality and Costs Budgeting
- Case Law Round Up-From Vicarious Liability to RTA
- Damages Update-Discount Rate to Changes to CRU After Universal Credit